Sync products: As a part of the integration process you can choose ShipBob to sync existing products from your store to our dashboard.
- After the initial setup process, you can sync products again using quick setup.
- Orders containing products that are not synced to our dashboard will result in creating a new product automatically.
Sync variants: Certain platforms have the option to create variants for their products. As ShipBob each variant is a product on its own. If the merchant uses variants we will sync them to our store as products.
- Example: Product: Hat, Variant: Blue hat, Variant: Red Hat.
- Note: Variants are optional. If they exist we will sync them and if they don’t exist we will sync the product.
Unique Identifier: In order to match the product on Shopify to the product listed in ShipBob we use a unique identifier. This identifier helps our system to know which product to send out when an order is synced. When you create a product on Shopify, a variant ID is generated automatically. This variant ID is our unique identifier, you can see it under the SKU column (products page) on the ShipBob dashboard.
Import product images: Once you sync products to ShipBob, we will import its image (if exists). This only happens for new products, imported using sync products feature.
Manual Sync Orders: The ability to sync orders from your e-commerce store. This process happens when you click on Sync Orders (Orders Page). We only show the following orders:
- Orders with a valid shipping address.
- Orders that are valid based on their rule configuration (if exist).
- Orders with the correct status: Paid and Unfulfilled.
Auto Sync Orders: Sync orders automatically every 30 minutes. You can choose to sync orders placed at your store automatically by marking the relevant checkbox during the initial integration setup.
Auto Sync Products from Order: Orders containing products that are not synced to our dashboard will result in creating a new product automatically.
Default Look Back Days: Look back days refers to the number of days we save data for orders placed on your store. For Shopify, we save and display data for the past 120 days.
Use Ship Start Date to sync orders: Start shipping date is the date ShipBob will start to import and ship your orders. Ship start date can be a date that has already passed (up to 120 days) or a future date.
Inventory Quantity Sync (Beta Feature): This feature allows ShipBob to update inventory levels back to your e-commerce store. Use it to track your inventory items directly from Shopify. Once the feature is enabled for your account the inventory sync will happen automatically (no manual action is needed) every hour.
- We will not update inventory levels for bundle items.
- Inventory levels are synced for Fulfillable inventory and not the total on-hand (Fulfillable inventory = On hand (physically in bins) - Committed (assigned to orders that are processing).
- Please take into consideration that this feature is in beta version, which means it is not automatically available for all merchants and we might implement changes or improvements if needed. In addition, since this feature is still in beta we would appreciate any feedback.
- Read here on how to enable this feature: https://support.shipbob.com/en/articles/4388326-shopify-inventory-quantities-sync
Rules: Rules are recurring, automated procedures that can help us provide you a smooth fulfillment process. Read more about available rules here .
Fulfillment Tracking Upload:
- Order Level Fulfillment Tracking: Once an order is fulfilled a unique tracking number is uploaded to the order details page that links to the carrier's website. This tracking number will automatically upload to your store and we will mark the order as fulfilled.
- Partial Fulfillment based on Line Items: Our ability to update tracking number per item in the order. This applies to split orders, bundles and merged items.
2 Day Express App:
- Show ShipBob 2-Day Rates as Check-Out: Display 2-days shipping rates at checkout for the end customer. **This feature is enabled upon request.