Inventory Levels: This feature allows ShipBob to update inventory levels back to your e-commerce store. Use it to track your inventory items directly from Shopify. Note: We will not update inventory levels for bundle items.
Please take into consideration that this feature is in beta version, which means it is not automatically available for all merchants and we might implement changes or improvements if needed. In addition, since this feature is still in beta we would appreciate any feedback.
**This feature is enabled upon request**
Tracking Upload: ShipBob updates the tracking number once it is uploaded to our system by the carrier. Issues with uploading the tracking number can occur for several reasons.
- If you tried to uninstall/re-install the ShipBob app on Shopify.
- Item is not marked as ShipBob Fulfillment.
- An order that contains a bundle and got split at the packaging station.
Orders Not Syncing:
- On your Shopify store:
- Are the orders in Unfulfilled and Paid status?
- Check if all items are marked for Shipbob to fulfill.
- Check each product separately including its variants.
- On the ShipBob dashboard:
- Check the Start shipping date (Quick Setup → Account Settings). Make sure the orders are valid to be imported.
- Check if Fetch Orders feature if is on (= the checkbox is marked).
- At the Orders page, search for the orders by the order ID # from the store.
- Check all tabs: Processing, Exception, On-Hold and Canceled
Products Not Syncing:
- Syncing products may take some time depending on the amount SKUs you are importing. Please be patient.
- Still can't see them? Search for the title or SKU on the products page. Make sure to search for the product on all tabs: Active, Inactive, Digital and Bundle.
- If you had changed security tokens on your store, the sync process will not work. Please reach our merchant care team for more instructions.
Wrong Items in the Order: We identify your products according to a unique variant ID, created every time you add a product to your Shopify store. This ID# is unique and you can’t edit it. If you change the specific product (by simply editing the name/SKU) - it doesn’t reflect into our system and we will import the original product associated with this variant ID. If you wish to change a product please create a new one on Shopify to avoid any confusion.