Learn how to copy or cancel orders
There are several reasons to copy orders:
- The original shipment is lost in transit. Copy the order so we can re-ship it.If you need to edit the address, items, or ship method, see this article.
- Re-ship an order that was 'returned to sender' to a different address. Don't forget to edit the address.
- Send a customer additional/replacing items. Copy the order and ship the new items. Don't forget to generate a return label for the original items to be shipped back.
- Ship items from one order in separate boxes.
To copy an order:
In your ShipBob dashboard, go to Orders.
Check the box to the left of the order you want to copy.
Click on the Actions button on the top-right screen and select Copy Order from the drop-down menu.
On the pop-up screen click on Copy Orders to confirm.
Note: To remove items or add new items you must first copy the order and then edit it in the new order details page. You will find the order under the "All" tab of the Orders page.
Note: When copying an order, all order details and information are copied. The only difference is Store Order #, which will not be available for the copied order.
- Orders in Processing can only be canceled if the team has not started fulfilling them.
- Orders that are manually created, imported from Excel or prepaid orders, will not appear on the dashboard after you cancel them.
From the ShipBob dashboard, go to Orders.
Check the box to the left of the orders you want to cancel.
Click on the Actions button on the top-right screen and select Cancel Order from the drop-down menu.
Note: If the order has already been picked the Cancel Order option will be disabled.
On the pop-up screen, click Ok to confirm. A success message will appear on the top right screen.