In this article, you can learn how to integrate ShipBob and Wix. If you want to learn more about this integration feature and capabilities, click here.
NOTE: If you are a new merchant using ShipBob, please make sure you clear demo data BEFORE syncing products and/or orders.
From the ShipBob dashboard → click Integrations on the side navigation bar then choose Wix to start the integration process.
On the next page, click the Connect App button.
To start the setup process you need to connect both your ShipBob account and your Wix store. To start, click Connect (it doesn’t matter which app you choose to start with) for the Wix app.
In the next screen, you need to approve ShipBob access to your Wix store data. Click Allow and Add. Once finished, a success message will appear on the screen. You can then close this tab and proceed to the next step.
Now, click Connect for ShipBob app.
Enter your ShipBob User name and Password. Then, click Login.
On the next page, you need to grant ShipBob access to the relevant information from Wix. In addition, you need to choose and enter a name for this specific integration (channel). Once finished, a success message will appear on the screen. You can then close this tab and proceed to the next step.
a. Under Enter A Channel panel, type in your Wix store name.
Click Next to configure the connection settings.
In the following screen you need to define:
- What data you want to sync to ShipBob (products, orders, and tracking information), by checking the box next to each one. It is highly recommended to only sync products during the initial sync. After you verify your products are synced correctly you can go ahead and sync orders as well.
- Enter the Ship Start Date. Start shipping date is the date ShipBob will start to import and ship your orders. Ship start date can be a date that has already past (up to 120 days) or a future date. Example: If you set the Start Shipping date to April 24th, 2020 then all orders created on April 24th or after will be imported into ShipBob.
Note: These settings can be at changes at any time.
Once finished, click Save.
Now, set up a sync schedule for your app.
- If you don’t want ShipBob to automatically sync data from Wix, select Pause (that is the default option).
- If you want ShipBob to automatically sync data from Wix, choose the syncing frequency from the dropdown list.
Once finished, click SAVE.
You can now see your Wix integration is marked as Active.
- At any time, you can click Sync Now, to trigger the syncing process.
- You can also change the connection settings or syncing schedule by clicking the relevant links.
- Under Sync Logs, you can see all syncing jobs that accrued for this integration.
From the ShipBob dashboard, click Integrations on the side navigation bar, then click Launch from the Wix panel.
Click the Connection Settings link. Scroll down and click the Uninstall button.
Note: You can see all Active integrations by clicking Integrations on the side navigation bar on the ShipBob dashboard.