If you are experiencing issues during CartBob installation process, please read the FAQs below. If you can't find what you are looking for, please reach out to our merchant care team!
- I don’t see any services listed when I click edit rates for CartBob.
- I added the shipping method on the ShipBob dashboard but it is not showing under Services.
- I get an error message and can’t complete the installation process.
- Rates aren’t showing at checkout.
- Remove the ShipBob Default shipping option from the checkout page.
Note: Your CartBob account will get automatically deactivated if there are no checkouts for more than 30 days. In this case, you will need to re-install your CartBob app.
I don’t see any services listed when I click edit rates for CartBob:
First!! Please make sure you have installed CartBob using the main user account.
This happens when you don’t have a ‘real-physical’ address associated with your shipping profile. To resolve it, you need to add a location. Follow the steps below:
On your Shopify admin view click Settings and select Locations
Click the Add Location button and insert the address. Note: You can use any address you like (preferably one of our FCs addresses).
Once finished, go back to your shipping settings (Settings → Shipping and delivery → Manage Rates). Scroll down to see the location you added. Click on Add rates.
Choose ‘Use the same rates as ShipBob Fulfilment-XXXX’, and click Done.
Now you can see all services available.
I added the shipping method on the ShipBob dashboard but it is not showing under Services:
Once you add a shipping method to your shipping options it can take 30-60 minutes to update on Shopify. If you are not seeing the new option added after that, please reach out to support.
I get an error message and can’t complete the installation process:
This usually happens for one of two reasons:
- You are not logged in as the main user on the ShipBob dashboard. Simply go to your ShipBob dashboard and log in as the main user for this account, then re-install CartBob.
- You plan on Shopify is Basic/Shopify and is paid monthly. In this case, you will need to upgrade to an annual paid plan.
The rates aren’t showing on the checkout page:
There are a few reasons that we will not display rates:
- Orders with more than 100 items.
- If an order doesn't fit into a ShipBob standard box.
- Items not cubiscanned.
- If there is not enough inventory to fulfill the order.
- For 2-day express shipping, we will not display rates for zip codes that are non-eligible for 2-day shipping.
We highly recommend creating backup rates on Shopify in case we can’t fetch rates.
Remove ShipBob Default option from checkout page:
ShipBob Default is one of the options listed under services when setting CartBob. To make sure it is not displayed at checkout, make sure to only select ONLY the services you want to display.