Overview of the integration
With the Order Desk + ShipBob integration, available on the Shipbob Apps & Integrations page, you can connect over 300+ sales channels with a robust rules engine to automate and customize your order flow.
Connect to 300+ sales channels or destinations
Order Desk maintains a long list of integrations with carts (e.g. Shopify, Magento, Prestashop), marketplaces (e.g. Walmart, Amazon, Wish), order management and shipping services (e.g. Shipstation, Easypost), and ERPs (e.g. Netsuite). Order Desk is a great option to make sure your order data can get from point A to point B.
Robust rules engine
Order Desk's drag and drop rules engine allows you to split, combine, skip, cancel, and modify orders based on almost any conceivable parameter.
Tracking sync'd back to the original order source
After fulfillment, Order Desk sends tracking and order completion info back to the original source of the order.
Send stock levels from ShipBob to other systems
Order Desk will take inventory quantity levels from ShipBob and carry them to an upstream system, and update at regular intervals.
Setting up your integration
- Visit the Apps & Integrations page in your ShipBob dashboard
- Find Order Desk and click "Get App" on the lis qting page.
- Sign up for an account with Order Desk - don't worry, there is a 30-day free trial!
- Under the left nav bar, click "Manage Integrations" and then click the "ShipBob" tile.
5. You'll be prompted to log into your ShipBob account to authorize Order Desk. Once you click "Allow" you'll be sent back to the Order Desk dashboard.
6. You're done! Data will automatically flow between the systems.
Support & Troubleshooting
This app is built and maintained by Order Desk. Please contact email@example.com for any support-related inquiries.